My cousin Keros pointed out the other day that I didn't give an update on my Dec. 1st ultrasound. Sorry :-) The baby was actually being quite modest and didn't want to show us anything. So we're just picking out a girl name and a boy name. We're pretty set on the boy being William Lyle Herring. We're struggling with a girl name though. I'll have to put up a poll and see what everyone thinks.
I guess I also didn't go into much detail about my new business. My website kind of explains it at www.sarahcna.com but mostly I'll be going into homes to help those that can't help themselves or that have limitations on helping themselves. I've been a CNA, certified nursing assistant, for 13 years now and I feel very qualified for this new venture. Brian's very excited too and very supportive. We've asked the Lord's permission as well and he's given us the "green light" :-D
I'm still going to pursue my Teaching Degree. My long term goal is to teach high school Math and Science. Especially Pre-Algebra and Earth or Marine Science. It'll be slow going but I will reach my goal.
Merry Christmas Eve and Have a lovely day tomorrow.
Lots A Loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cambria has been on my baby name lists since my 2nd. I just haven't used it because it's kinda close to Mariah in sound. I really like it though. All 4 of those names are really cute! You can't go wrong.
Post a Comment