Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007

Christmas is closing in and the excitement is building. Every time there's a new gift under the tree Micaela gets more excited. It's pretty fun. Since she's 6 this year it's even more fun because she's really anticipating the GREAT DAY! We have an Advent calendar that's helping her count down the days. Brian's still looking for a job and just found out that Canby's Washington Mutual decided to go with someone else :-( It was a big bummer but we'll just have to keep looking. My back's getting much stronger and I'll soon start taking shifts at a nursing agency called MSN. It will help at least for now.
I went to a church activity last night for women called Enrichment Night and it was so wonderful. We watched a program by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with special guest Sissel. She is so Angelic! She's not LDS but was invited in to do a program with them. Brian and I looked her up later on YouTube and she's got a few fun things on there. She's got the most crystal clear voice I've ever heard. I'll probably put a link to her on the site as well. www.sissel.net So, thanks to all the women who put on the party last night. It was very memorable.
We're really looking forward to the Leder Family Christmas party on the 22nd. Terrance and Christina will be coming from Tacoma and staying with us for a few days. They're very excited to come see the family. It's been about 5 months since they've been here so it's going to be great to see them. We finally got our Christmas cards ordered from Costco and will be sending those out this week. We were just going to have some prints done and then put them in the cards that I've had in storage since last year. But it was about the same price to order the fancy ones from Costco. So that's coming soon.
I look forward to hearing from all of you and hope you all have a great holiday season. I'll make another post soon.
Love, Sae! :-)

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

THANKS SO MUCH for your darling card! Ours is still coming =< LOL