Saturday, December 8, 2007
Getting Started
Welcome to my new blog spot! This will be a fun way to stay updated and see my family and our pics. I sure hope that you enjoy it. We are doing really well. Nothing too exciting. Brian's still looking for a job and I'll probably work for a nursing agency while he's looking. I hurt my back in Nov but I'm much better now. Micaela's in 1st grade and loving every minute of it. She's sad that there's weekend or holiday breaks because she just wants to go to school. It's really fun to watch her learn and grow. We've been getting ready for Christmas and put our tree up on Dec 1st. It's simple but beautiful. We were blessed to be able to afford some Christmas lights for the front of our house and we put those up on the 1st as well. It's been fun having Brian home and we seem to get a lot of projects done while he's here. He's a hard worker and once he gets started he wants to finish. It's very motivating. He was a true lifesaver last month when I couldn't get out of bed. Very loving, helpful and a great caregiver. I've been very lucky and blessed lately with all kinds of love and friendship. The Lord is so great and has blessed us in all areas of our lives. I went to my friend Margaret's last night for a Bunco Party and it was a BLAST! It was a Ladies Night and it was so much fun. Margaret's a new friend from here in Canby and we met this summer when I bought some stuff from here off of CraigsList. It's been so fun getting to know her and her family and now her other friends too. There should definitely be a Ladies Night every month. It was something to look forward to and now a great memory. Thanks Margaret! I'll be planning one soon. All-in-all we are doing really well. Planning and preparing and help from others is getting us through. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You are so cute! I love the blog and being able to see pictures of the Family... :) Maybe I will update our website and send out the link to the family (like a blog) Oh I mean "have Andrew update the website" of course!! Ha Ha
Keep up the good work and your wonderful family will grow in their faith.
Love you all
Becca
PS put a picture of your christmas tree on the site... I'd love to see it..
Merry Christmas Herrings!
I really have enjoyed getting to know you as an extension of Sherree's family. You new blog is great and I even saw a picture of myself on there. Thanks!
Modest times are sometimes the most memorable. Your family is the best gift of all!
Please let me know if you there is anything I can do to make this transition easier.
Love,
Sarah Goodfellow and family
Post a Comment