Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Friday, February 15, 2008

2nd Math Test

I got my results from my 2nd math test last night. 99%!!!! Yeah! So far, so good. The teacher pulled me aside just before I left and said that I won't need to come to class on Tues. because he is going to make everyone retake the test. But I don't need to since I did so well. Pretty Awesome Huh? Just thought I'd post it. It doesn't hurt to brag once in a while does it? :-)

3 comments:

Erickson Family said...

Hey! Congrats! I have a question though. About your slideshows from Picasa. I had done the same thing with our Christmas pics and then I wanted to get all fancy with a new blogger template and it deleted my widgets (i.e. slideshow) when I went to re-add it, I don't think I did it right. It looks all funky with a black border?? It's so annoying!! How did you add your slides from Picasa? Thanks! =D

Erickson Family said...

Never mind! I am such an airhead!! LOL I figured it out ;P THANKS!

Erickson Family said...

I'm waiting..... LOL