Sunday, February 3, 2008
1st Math Test
I had my first math test on January 22. I was too anxious to wait two days for the next class, so I ask my prof if he'd grade it there. He did and low and behold......100%!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Well, I believed it, but I was shocked. Brian helped me study and I studied a lot. He also gave me a blessing and I prayed like crazy. So when I saw my score I had to leave right away because I started to cry. My prof told me several times how impressed he was. He said I set a high standard for myself and I have a lot to live up to for the next one. That test is on the 12th of Feb. It's going to be a bit tougher for me but I think I'll do ok. I'm actually having a lot of fun in this class. I had the attitude of going in and not making it personal and just getting the job done. I didn't even want to really meet anyone or make friends. Yeah right! Like I can resist :-) The class size has dwindled a bit but quite a few people are making a true effort. Some kids that I thought were just taking it cuz it was required are actually trying really hard. I'm pretty impressed. So I just wanted to brag on my grade a little bit and let you all know that it's going really well. I've been enjoying it, even though it's math. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
WOW! I am IMPRESSED! I am terrible at math. My poor kids are gonna need a tutor!
Post a Comment