Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Claire Christina Leder

WELCOME CLAIRE CHRISTINA!!! She arrived on July 7th by c-section at 8:36 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. and she was 19 in. long. "Just a tiny little thing, but cute as a button" her dad, Terrance, said. A few days after arriving at home Claire had lost some weight but is back on track now. All is well according to her family. We are so excited and can hardly wait to go meet her. A picture will be posted and more will come after Nana & Grandpa return from their visit. Congratulation Leder family! :-)

2 comments:

Erickson Family said...

Wow! You Leders just keep on growing!!

Erickson Family said...

I am so sad that I missed out on the other weekend! Was there a good turn out? We had our ward pioneer celebration that day and it lasted a little longer than we anticipated. It was a long hot day and we were pooped by the time we got home around 6. I'd still love to see you guys. We'll have to set something up.