Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sara's Pregnant!

Well, it only took 7 years! 4 of actually trying. But Micaela's 7 and will be nearly 8 by the time the baby comes. I'm due on April 15th. So that makes me just over 2 months along. It's pretty exciting, except for all the nausea. YUCK! But it'll be worth it. We're all very excited and will be looking forward to the new addition with great anticipation. We thank the Lord every day for this great blessing. We hope and pray that he will continue to bless us on this awesome journey. Prayers are always welcome. We're very thankful for my new job that provides good health insurance, just in time :-) I hope you're all doing great and we look forward to seeing you or hearing from you soon.
Love Ya, Sara

6 comments:

Erickson Family said...

That is awesome!! Congratulations! I am so incredibly happy for you both.

Susan Burnett said...

Sara - Thanks for including me in this great, great news! What a wonderful blessing!

Love,
Susan Burnett

Linda said...

congratulations!!! that's awesome news!!!

linda

Barb Hoiland said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! What a lucky baby to have you for a mama! Good luck in school and please, take care of yourself!

Barb Hoiland said...

Sara! I'm so excited for you all! What a blessing! That little baby is so lucky to get to be in your loving family! I wish you the best in school and hope your sicky-ness passes soon! Take care!

Unknown said...

Sae!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is fantastic and I am so happy for you! Call me woman sometime so we can chat! I miss you like crazy, give Brian and Micaela my congrats and big hugs also. :) I can't wait to buy cute clothes for the new baby and help you pick out an AWESOME name :)
Take care!