Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

February Already?

I cannot believe that it's the middle of February already! Where is the time going? Every day is filled with something. Last week I learned that I may have gestational diabetes. So I went and took a 3 hour glucose test at Silverton hospital. I was worried about how my body would handle it, but everything went really well. Now I'm just waiting for the results. I'm so close to the end of my pregnancy that I hope I don't have to be on insulin for the last 6 weeks. We'll see.

Dad had another heart attack last week. The doctors say it was a mild one. If there is such a thing! He had another stent put in. Last year he had 2 put in on the other side of his heart. The 1st stents are still doing well and this 3rd one seems to being doing well also. He's recovered much faster than last year and the doctors say it was good that he came in early. Otherwise.....well, I'm sure we can all guess. We're all so grateful that he's doing better.

We're getting more and more excited for the arrival of our new baby. Micaela's even counting down the days. I briefly explained a c-section to her and she was pretty adamant about not being there for the surgery. :-) I laughed a little and said That's ok, sweetie, you're not invited :-) She was grateful for that.

I hope everyone's doing well and I hope to hear from you soon. I'll keep you updated throughout the next 7 weeks 2 days!

LOVES!

p.s. Thank you to everyone who voted for the "girl" names on our poll. Abigail won the poll, but it was still undecided at our house. Later on we finally came up with a name we both liked. So the boy and girl names are posted to the right. Thanks again!

No comments: