Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 more weeks!

We're on a serious countdown now! We're so excited for our new arrival. I've been really REALLY sick this last week and been in bed for about 5 days. So all the lazing around has really accelerated my swelling. Now I need to get up and move to release some of that water retention :-) But the baby's doing great and so are Brian and Micaela. There's really not a whole lot to report right now. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I'm on insulin now. But the doctor has reassured me that it will most likely go away just after delivery. It better cuz What a Hassle! I commend anyone who has to live with diabetes. What a pain in the fingertips!

Dad's doing better now although he went back to the hospital a week later. It wasn't his heart this time. It was low blood sugar and sever dehydration. We're so blessed that he keeps getting better. His stents are all working very well and he's feeling a bit better every day. God is GREAT!

Brian's birthday is this Friday. He says he's turning 29 again but it's really his BIG 40! Isn't that amazing! He looks so great for 40! He's blessed with really great skin ;-) We might go to the coast but he's undecided on what he wants to do. So we'll put pics up later to let you know where and how we celebrated. Micaela's excited about it of course. So I'm sure she'll want to go see the beach. Maybe we'll let her decide.

So Happy March and I hope it's lucky for us all. Keep in touch!

No comments: