It's about 1:30 a.m. right now and I can't sleep! I'm so nervous and so excited. I'm like a little kid at Christmas :-) My countdown ticker on this blog finally says 0 days and I'm still not breathing a sigh of relief. So far everything's planned out perfectly. I just pray it all goes as smoothly as planned. We'll leave our home around 9 a.m. and take Micaela to school. Then Taylor is following us in her car to the hospital. She insisted on being there even if she can't be in the surgery. She was with us for a few hours while I was getting induced with Mic and so she deserves to be there again after all these years :-) We're so excited that she'll be there. Anyway, we check in at Silverton Hospital at 10 a.m. and then the surgery's at 12 noon. We're all packed and ready to go and I can't sleep a wink. I don't even feel tired. I've tried reading and just laying there with my eyes closed but nothing's working. I hope we can have all your prayers with us on this special day. We've really been looking forward to this for years.
Lots of Loves!






1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures!!! I truly hope that everything went well. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment