Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1 more week! YEAH!

Only one week to go and counting. I'm starting to have contractions quite often so we'll see if we make it that far :-) We're getting a little more prepared every day. We found a carseat, stroller, pack n play w/bassinet, changing table w/dresser, diaper genie, bottles, onsies and some other really fun things. We got really great deals on all of them too. With everything so far we've spent less than $100 and we got some really nice stuff! I love getting a good deal!

Micaela also got some new socks today. She's pretty much worn through the other ones and is getting too big for them anyway. She's pretty excited about having brand new white socks. It's always nice to have a new pair of cushy socks don't ya think?!?

I have a Dr. appt on Thurs and we'll see if he thinks I'll be able to go another week. Maybe he'll just send me right over to the hospital. Wouldn't that be ideal! We're feeling a little more prepared and a lot less anxious. Things have really come together. God is so GREAT!

Brian's been working on the closet with the help of our friend Bill (BJ) and it's coming together a little more all the time. As soon as we get a closet organizer in there we can finally move in. YEAH! It's only been two years!!! For those of you who don't know, we found mold and dry rot in our closet in the spring of '07 and we tore the closet out and now we're finally getting to work on it. It takes time, knowledge, money and energy. All of which we were short on, but now it's time to get our bed out of the office and into the bedroom where it belongs. We're pretty excited. Mom and Dad gave us some paint to paint the room too. It's a nice tan and will go nicely with our furniture and accessories. I'll have to post some before and after pics. I can hardly wait til it's done.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers and we'll keep you posted on our new arrival and new accomplishments.

LOVES!

2 comments:

Lenox Family said...

wow, amazing. I just called up dori yesterday to make sure it wasn't this wk you were going in, she let me know that it was next wk. wow great deals by the way, where did you get them all? if you want I have like 15 Dr brown bottles that you can have, they worked magic on aliya she was never collicy, if not that is fine to, jsut email me and let me know. where is the nursery going to go?
earon

Erickson Family said...

I am so excited for you! I will pray that things go well for you!