So much has happened in the last 15 months since my last update, that I'm really not sure where to begin.
Micaela is almost 10 and has FINALLY decided to get her ears pierced...LOL! I just kept teasing her about it because I would get such an elevated reaction. But she saw some cute earrings the other day on another girl and decided it was time. She just finished the 4th grade with outstanding grades and effort. She is an A-mazing big sister and wonderful daughter that is always....well, usually always...willing to help. She's really looking forward to these long summer days that she's been promised but we're waiting on the weather....haha!
William (Liam) turned 2 in April and is the CUTEST baby EVER! He makes me laugh every day and is adored by all who see him. He is a true love bug although he doesn't really like to cuddle. He's always ready with hugs and kisses. He is a true BOY who loves to run and play and get dirty. He loves tractors, cars, airplanes, and trains. His long curly hair and big brown eyes are what usually save him from getting into too many time outs :-) He loves and adores his Sissy and always misses her when she's gone to school or at a friends house. He's brave and adventurous, as is Micaela, and that makes for some fun family activities and memories.
Brian and I are both going to school, although we have taken the summer off. Brian is studying Mechanical Engineering and I am going to Major in Marine Geology and get my teaching certificate. School has been an amazing and wonderful adventure that has made us want to experience so many more things. This summer we are training (with the help of our personal trainer, Evelena Powlison) for a 60 mile hike in August. Since January I have lost almost 25 lbs and Evelena is now helping us with muscle strength and toning. We have been going on walks nearly every day and hikes on Saturdays. We are also looking forward to traveling to the Oregon Caves, Malheur Wildlife Refuge, Ape Caves, Mt. Rainier, learning Rock Climbing, bike riding, and eventually being strong enough to start doing P90X. We are so excited to learn everything we can and have our family right there learning with us. Our kids are amazing and love to learn and we are really looking forward to all of our adventures with them.
I will do my best to keep things updated on here and I will not forget....I mean, I will remember, that I have a BLOG! I'm not the best story teller, but at least it will be fun to do some journaling on here and hear from everyone else too.
Until Tomorrow......
Sae! :-D






No comments:
Post a Comment