Family Pic

Family Pic
Sept 2009

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fluids for 2 please!

Of course we're still on the countdown and Micaela made another check off list today. She's pretty excited. We're all just about over the flu. Micaela had it first, then me, now Brian. One of these days we'll all be well again. I got pretty dehydrated and started to have contractions so I went to the hospital and they pumped me full of fluids and now I feel much better. Some church members brought us some food last night which was so nice cuz I really didn't have the energy to cook. I slept for almost 14 hours with only a couple of potty interruptions. I really needed the sleep. Today I feel so great! Like I should have been feeling for the last 3 weeks. I guess I'll ask for fluids more often :-)

LOVES!

No comments: